Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Girls


Snapped this photo this weekend, I can't get over how cute my girls are (I know they are CUTE since I am their mom). I also think its amazing how Kayla's eyes look so blue. I use to always tell my Mother-in-law that I wanted a blue eyed baby and I am wondering if when she got to Heaven she put my order through for me (thanks Mom). Even if they don't stay blue, I will of at least enjoyed it for awhile. I just love the contrast of Kayla's blue to Elise's Brown. So fun to see them be sisters, they both have such a love for each other, and I can't wait to see it grow and their bond with one another as well. Sort of jealous!

10 comments:

Becky Low said...

They are so beautiful...you have such a cute family! I loved your post about hoarders too...I watch it in the morning while I'm getting ready for work! I feel kind of bad that it's entertaining and disturbing all at the same time! I can understand hanging onto trinkets and things...but poo? Ahhhh! Why do they do that? I don't get it! You did such a great job last night - I'm so glad you were there! Have a fun trip!

T.A.T.I Crew said...

I am sure Mom is up there pulling some strings.

What beautiful girls.

Jess said...

That picture is adorable! I love the big smiles from each one. Cute, cute girls!

Karly and Nick said...

I love the matching shirts! How fun for Elise to have a little sister! So cute!

The Holmgrens said...

They are beautiful. We need to get together again.

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

Haleigh's jealous too - when it comes to the sister thing and I am jealous when it comes to the Kayla thing!! Couldn't you ship her out here for a few days? What a CUTE, SWEET baby. What a GOOD big sister Little Lisey is.
Love,
Steph

Kendra said...

your girls are so stinkin cute! heart breakers for sure! :) miss you guys. it's crazy with 3, as you know. maybe we can hang out soon!

Kellye said...

Your girls are so cute! I wish I could see you guys! I miss you!

Jessica Adams said...

I love Kayla's big grin and Lisey is such a beautiful, good big sister.
Dad commented this weekend about Mom being up there pulling some strings on getting a blue eyed baby. :) She definitely looks like a Miller!
Love you guys!

Thurston Fam said...

britt..it's becca! i linked from chandi's blog to yours!! your family is beautiful and it's so good to see you and your kiddos! fb me your email and i'll send you an invite to ours!! btw thanks so much too for the sweet birthday wish!! {{hugs}}