Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009




I know I know I am a bit behind. Considering I got the tree down just a week ago its not to bad. The holidays were great, and busy as always. It seemed I didn't have enough time no matter what I did. My time seemed to go just as quick as ever. We had some great times the month of December. We went to the lights at Willard Bay which has been a fun tradition. Elise had a dentist emergency and had to have a baby root canal, she was such a trooper. Nathan got to fly down to Vegas with his Dad to meet up with his brother and cheer on the Cougars. They all froze but had a great time, I hope its a tradition that will continue. My cousin Kelly was in town for the Holidays so we got to spend a day together. We went sledding in Bountiful with Nathan's Dad. We got to see lots of family and enjoy being together as a family.

Opening Gifts

So tired little Kayla


The kids Snowman they built with their Dad


Visiting with cute Tess (Kelly's Baby)

2 comments:

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

CUTE!!!!

♥HaleighBug

Jess said...

Those are adorable pictures Brit! I love all the p.j.'s. SO cute.

Glad you had a wonderful holiday.