Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Confession

HOARDERS
(this is not my house, just FYI)
My sister-in-law Jessica told me about this show on A&E, and I can't stop watching it. Secretly or not so secretly anymore I am scary afraid I am a Hoarder. Every time I watch the show I am scared that my house is looking like theirs and I freak out. The show to me is like a car wreck or something horrible that I want to look away but I just can't....I am stuck watching till next week. The good things is after I watch the show I usually clean something out a closet a cupboard something with in a few days of watching it cause I AM SO AFRAID.

I have learned that I do have some hoarding tendencies I get emotionally attached to items that be come of no use. I have tons of stuff, that I got for a good deal. At least the show is helping me so that I don't get to be too bad of a Hoarder. It is so interesting to me to see how much of a disease it can be. Anyway if anyone else wants to watch it on A&E on Monday nights. Most everyone probably already knew about it. I am glad to now know, maybe it was one of those things that people didn't dare tell me about since I maybe ONE...Ahhh!

4 comments:

KALLI said...

YOU ARE SO FREAKING FUNNY. YOU CRACK ME UP. AND FRIGHTEN ME, NOW I AM THINKING OF THE CRAP I COLLECT. SENTIMENTAL USELESS CRAP!! OH NO!
BURK WILL BE HAPPY NOW I HAVE A NEW SHOW TO TIVO.

Darling Details said...

New confessions! Good post. We all have a little hoarder inside of us I think. ;)

Jess said...

I love it! I did watch that show last Monday. It is crazy to see some of the houses.

You are not a hoarder, just a store that all your friends can come too. You have bailed me out so many times with things from sheets to super glue! Yep, that's why we love you. You always have what everyone needs.

Jessica Adams said...

You're welcome. :)
I have a bit of an obsession with that show because it makes me feel good about my level of cleanliness.

And I was actually thinking about turning you in to A&E for your husband's golf ball hoarding habit. ;)

I LOVE YOU!