Monday, January 18, 2010

Our 6 year old



This last week Elise turned SIX!
I kind of can't believe it, but we are loving it anyway. She keeps us laughing, and is a wonderful big sister to both Brycen and Kayla. We don't know what we would do with out her. Elise we love you and we are so glad you are part of our family FOREVER.


We had a birthday party on Wednesday that was dinner with family and one large pink snail cake. We were planning on a friend party but the fun of Strep Throat for the family has put that on hold. She got a bunch of fun toys and has loved playing with them all. Thanks to all family who helped remember and celebrate our Lisey!

Here are some photos from years past. It just makes me miss my baby, Lisey which I tell her all the time...


Newborn

with her baby brother Brycen


Her fun style

Always a helper

8 comments:

T.A.T.I Crew said...

What a sweet girl. These pictures made me smile.

Love you, Elise!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Lisey! You are such a beautiful little girl. Hugs!

Jessica Adams said...

This totally makes me miss my tiny Lise. I still think of her as that little toddler with pigtails then I realize she's not anymore!

Happy Birthday, Lisey!

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

She's such a cutie!!!!

<3 HaleighBug

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

CUTE little EEISE! We love and miss you. Happy Birthday last week, you sweet, SWEET girl!
LOVE,
Aunt Steph & Uncle Fred, Haleigh, Caleb & Ammon.

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! we hope you had a wonderful day!! :)

Karly and Nick said...

They grow too fast! Lukas turned 6 too...but I have not blogged about it yet!

KALLI said...

They grow to fast huh!! She sure is a cutie though.