Monday, February 8, 2010

Aloha

Aloha  We are here in Hawaii and so glad to be with our Dad
Nathan had to come to Hawaii for work for 5 Weeks, so the kids and I came out for two weeks.  One week down, an I am not so sure I ever want to leave.  The weather feels amazing its no wonder this is paradise.  Here are some photos and fun we had the first week.  This week we are excited to have Nathan's Dad come over, who will be flying home with me, I am thankful for the help he will be, coming was scary enough wtih three kids.  Like I said I am not sure I want to come home at all.
Elise and her Hawaiian Snail much larger than ours at home

Brycen holding a Hermit Crab Dad found in the tidal pools

The kids and I at the hammock park right outside our condo
 (ignore my 3 CHINS)!!

Kayla and I (sans 3 CHINS)

Just swimming and enjoying the sun
Forgot to add this, Kayla's favorite discovery-HER TOES
Probably because she doesn't have to have a million layers on and socks all the time like back home.

9 comments:

Darling Details said...

I REALLY want to come see you guys. Miss you. Have a great week!

KALLI said...

oh you BRAT!! I so want to be with you right now. :) As soon as you all get home we need to take the boys to mini golf. Porter has been begging.

Kendra said...

What a blast!! Kayla is huge! and I love that Elise found snails (how cute is she?!) I really need to come see you when you guys get back. I'm so happy that you made the trip there in one piece. you are super mom for sure! :) enjoy paradise!

Debbie said...

How fun Brittany! I'm glad you are having a great time in Hawaii, it looks beautiful!

Karly and Nick said...

LUCKY! I am glad you get to be there with Nathan. Hawaii sounds so wonderful right now! Good luck on the way back!

Jessica Adams said...

No, no, no. My Jelly Bean is getting to big. Tell her to STOP IT NOW. I miss you guys tons.
Love you!

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

OK ... so it is so fun to see pictures of you all in Hawaii BUT I must admit that BABY was such distraction to anything or anyone else that was in the picture with her. She is TOO DANG CUTE!!! Could you go home by way of Georgia?
So glad you are having a wonderful time.
Love,
Steph

Becky Low said...

Awwww Britt...Looks like you're having a blast! I'm so glad! Betcha can't wait to come home to all the cold and snow! It will be good to see you! Have a safe trip! Love ya, Beck

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

How come nathan isn't sharing his snow cones? Nate, havent' talked in a long time but hope your doing well.
Fred