Friday, November 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Okay so I know this was so long ago but, oh well.


For preschool Elise got to go on a field trip to a pumpkin patch. Brycen and I got to join in as well. I had a lot of fun getting to know some of the other kids and mothers that go to Elise's school. We went to the Black Island pumpkin patch and had a blast. We got to go on a tractor ride and pick out our own pumpkin. Then they had all these hay slides that the kids loved. They went on all of them so fearlessly. They had a corn box instead of a sand box. Elise loved making Corn angels, Brycen and I just liked the feel off it on our toes. It was a lot of fun and we got some fun pictures. It took me forever to blog this since I got a terrible sinus infection and then had so much to catch up on. Nonetheless I am doing good now.

1 comment:

kell-bell said...

That looks like so much fun, I love the corn box, that's the best. Post some halloween costumes soon!!