Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween


Just wanted to post a picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes. They loved all of it and already know what they want to be next year. Elise got to be Ariel, and requested the pink dress that she wears when she eats with Eric, with the white cut outs on the sleeves. Brycen got to be Sebastian the crab. I was afraid no one would know who they were, but people did. All in all it turned out pretty good. Elise was so funny in this picture, she told me she had to hold her dress out like she is because she is a Princess. I think we have been to Disneyland, I laughed.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

wow! you crafty girl!! i love elise holding the dress out, it's classic! and brycen is such a good crab. you totally out did yourself this year. :)

Melissa said...

They look great Brittney...Did you sew them? You get super mom award if you did!!! Mine are all Target Specials! What a good mom you are! I love Brycen's crab. So cute. Hope you are all doing well!

Darling Details said...

I missed the finished product!! maybe we could dress the kids up again and go fake trick or treating.....no just kidding. They look fabulous!!!! I can't believe the crab hat was such an amazing find. I think the dress turned out fabulously!!! I can't believe you did that without a pattern. You amaze me.

Marci