Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chuck E. 'yucky' Cheese


Life lately has been like a roller coaster ride for us for sure. We have had lots of ups and downs and yet Nathan and I are just trying to hold on. We are thankful for all the support and love we have felt, as we cling to each other and this difficult time for Nathan's family.


We spend a lot of time driving down to Centerville lately and in doing so get to pass the new Chuck E. Cheese building. The kids have been begging us to go so we finally gave in. Nathan had Thursday off from work so we thought it would be a mild less busy day. NOPE forgot that it was UEA and everyone is out of school. We waited anyway to get a seat and pizza. I couldn't believe all the hectic craziness of the place. The kids had a great time and we had fun spending the afternoon together playing games. Nathan and I loved the Skee-Ball (Alley Ball) whatever you like to call it. There were a ton of games to play and they were all just one token so it was fun for the kids. It wasn't all that bad until later when we were all sick to our stomachs from the pizza. So next time we will for go the pizza and just play the games. All in all a nice time with the family which we needed.
The picture is of the kids at the Chuck E. Cheese Drawing pad boothe. Its a fun one of both of them Brycen was laughing.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I agree. That place is total chaos! We went a few weeks ago and did have a blast playing the games. I love the picture booth. We got some fun sketches too.

I have been thinking a lot about you guys lately. Please call us if you need anything. The Miller family is definitely in our prayers.

kell-bell said...

That picture is so cute, could Elise get any more adorable? I remember I always wanted to go to Chuckie Cheese as a kid, and my mom would never let me go!! What a good mom to actually take your kids. You guys deserve a day of fun!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

We went there the first week them opened and it was CRAZY! I haven't dare go back. We lost Emery about 5 times. Good thing they do the secret hand stamp! I hope you guys are doing ok. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Jessica Adams said...

Is it just me or does Lisey look like she's about 14 in this picture?
Thanks for the warning about Yuck E. Cheese's. I won't be going there anytime soon.

Emily Dixon said...

Thats too bad about getting sick!! We havent gone yet, but I dont know how much longer I can hold off my kids!!! Im not exactly thrilled to go after hearing about you guys!

Thanks for the fun day at the park on Monday. Im now craving those berries...mmmmmm..

Kendra said...

Thanks for the heads-up. Morgan has been dying to go too. they do have some great ad placement, right off the freeway! so every kid freaks when they drive past!