Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jack Johnson



Last night Nathan and I went to the Jack Johnson Concert. It was really fun. He is super talented and it was fun to see him play all the different guitars he had and the ukulele. My favorite was when he sang Upside, Down from the Curious George movie. That is the song that made me really like his music. I would put the movie on for the kids just so I could hear the awesome songs. The kids got kind of sick of always having to watch that movie so good thing I got the CD. I was really surprised at how good Jack Johnson sounded live, he sound just like his Cd's. I like how casual he is, he was on stage with flip flops, jeans and a t-shirt on. We had the best seats you could get, but the funny thing is we didn't have seats and we stood the whole time. I think next time we would pay less for seats, funny how that works. I couldn't believe how close we really were. It was funny though cause we had quite the night with all the traffic getting there which was insane, and then we stood in line to get some food and when Nathan was the next in line we found out that all the chicken and all the stuff for the tacos was out. We just couldn't believe it. The Usana Amphitheatre was completely full, so we headed out a little early so that we didn't have to take forever getting home. There was quite the interesting mix of people and it was fun to people watch. All and all it was an amazing night, being out with my amazing husband Nathan, who bought me tickets and took me to the concert-I love him!




Thanks to Marci for watching the kids, we can't wait to have theirs later this month when they go to Dave Matthews.

6 comments:

kell-bell said...

Cute shirt...I bet it was a great concert!

Emily Dixon said...

LOVE Jack Johnson!! I have no doubt it was a great show, I only wish I was there too!! So glad you got to go have a night out with your hubby!!

Jess said...

I am glad that you guys had such a fun night together! Happy almost birthday to you!!

Ariane and Wyatt said...

Brittney, I found your blog! How cute. It sounds like you've been having lots of fun. Happy early birthday!

JLH DMB said...

Brittney! Hello my long lost neighbor! I just saw your blog through carley wilcox' blog who found mine from Amy Gardunos! Blog hopping is wonderful:) I just wanted to say hello, looks like you're doing awesome! I miss you!

Amy said...

LOVE Jack Johnson!!! SO JEALOUS! How fun. I am so glad that you got to go!