Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our kids

This post is mainly so I don't forget the funny things my kids say and do. Lately Elise and Brycen have started telling me I am a hearsey which anyone in Nathan's family will know right where that came from. On that same note last night as we were eating dinner Elise was sitting next to me and had just finished some grapes and had the left over stem piece and went to put it on the plate with the other grapes, and being the daddy's girl she is it landed right in my cup, which again anyone in Nathan's family will understand. We all busted up laughing. Its so great to see her personality and how she is growing up, yet I hate that its happening so fast. The other night in the car she was singing to her hearts content and it was the cutest thing ever. I hope its a while till she grows out of singing Twinkle little star, my favorite line is when it says, "up above" and Elise sings it "hubba bubba".
The other day Brycen and Elise went over to a friends house to play in the sprinklers, they were so tired afterwards so we came home for naps. After naps I said to Brycen you guys played hard today, and he said to me, "No mom we played med-de-dium. " I just laughed. So glad I have such great kids, love 'em.

3 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

I loved this post!
The hubba bubba part made me laugh so hard!
It is so fun to see Lisey and Bryce grow up and see the way their little personalities come out.
I always knew Lisey would be a daddy's girl. The Harsey.

Jess said...

Cute kids! It's so fun to write the funny things they do and say down. Love them.

p.s. I still haven't started the book because of all the craziness around here.
I am DYING to read it.

Darling Details said...

too cute!! We'll have to get together for more sprinkler playing before the summer's over.