Thursday, December 16, 2010

Halloween in St. George


Well my goal was to post this before Christmas so I am a bit above schedule, good thing I keep those goals low. I mean c'mon two months late.  Anyway for Halloween we decided to drive down to St. George to see Nathan's brother Stephen and his family.  Nathan had that Friday off and the kids didn't have school so why not.  We had a great time as always when visiting the Millers of St. George.  Here are some photos of some site seeing we did in Zion's always a favorite.







It was great to be in Zions it was a great temperature and the leaves were starting to change.  I also got a little shopping in at the Outlets.  We were able to go to Little Stephen's soccer game which was lots of fun to see.  Then of course we went Trick Or Treating.  The kids were so excited.  We had pumpkin pizza's that Aunt Heidi made and then got the kids all ready and took them around the neighborhood.  It was so nice to not need a coat, plus we didn't have any rain like everyone up home was having.  We loved spending time with family it was a great little get away, we just hope to see the Millers again soon. Thanks again guys, Love ya!
Aubree the cutest witch ever, and Stephen looking Mario-riffic (I am pretty sure Bryce was envious of that costume)
Elise as our Beautiful Wendy Darling
Brycen our Brave Peter Pan
Kayla Beans our Sweet Tinkerbell
I love Halloween as a Mom. I love planning and making their costumes. Who knows how many years I have left of getting the all dress up in a theme, but I love it.  The Wendy dress turned out much better than I had hoped, it looked gorgeous on Elise.  Peter Pan looked a lot like Robin Hood, I didn't want to put tights or leggings on my son, it was hard enough getting them to decide on a theme together.  Tinkerbell I loved every minute sewing and designing it especially how small it was.  So yep that was Halloween.  Can't wait to start sewing the next costume's next year.  I am going to try and take the kids to Target this week and get there photos done their in their costumes, I know better late than never.  We have had so many colds and gunky noses, I have had to wait. When I do it I will post them on here. 
 
One last Halloween image Kayla trying to wear the vampire teeth like Elise and Brycen, it was so funny!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How fun to go to St. George! I am jealous of that nice weather you had :) Cute, cute kids. All of them!
I bet they all loved being together.

I am proud of you for posting!! I love it.

Kendra said...

Brit- you can't be outdone my dear! I love those costumes. You always have such creative ideas for everything! hope you're all well and enjoying the holidays!