Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

So a while back my cute friend Josie had something on her blog about free Shutterfly cards for Christmas.  I didn't think much of it figured I'd already missed out and put it out of my mind.  Well when I got her darling Christmas card I started thinking about it.  How did she get free ones?  I want some.  I had decided that this year I was going to simplify the Christmas season for me best I could so I might enjoy it a bit more.  So one of the first things I thought of was I AM NOT MAKING CHRISTMAS CARDS! or my kids p.j.s!  I looked on Shutterfly and saw all their cute designs.  I am already a Shutterfly fan and have made books of their site so it was really the first place I looked, not to mention I plan on making a book for Baby Beans for Christmas.  Anyway I googled 50 Free Shutterfly Cards, and found the deal and I was in luck it goes till the 10th of December.  So thanks to Shutterfly and I hope this works and thanks to Josie, and getting her cute card with her darling family in the mail today.  I love Christmas cards, I even made a simple place to display them this year and am hoping I fill it up. 


Here are some great gift ideas: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts
Here are all the awesome card options http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
I wonder which one I will pick
Here is something also want to do one day make a calendar:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars

Their photo books are amazing. I love them.  They are awesome gifts for family.  Since we love to travel its the best thing for me for actually assembling my photos so that I have them and can share them.  I never scrapbook and have given up that hope thanks to Shutterfly and their awesome products. I can't wait to design my Christmas Cards, I know they will turn out great using Shutterfly.
I am hoping to be back blogging some more here in a few days, gets some Halloween posts on here, and Hawaii and Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I just signed up too for the 50 free cards. Awesome idea.

I love your card holder. I never know what to do with the cards and how to display them. I may have to copy :)

How are you my friend? I miss you!

Jessica Adams said...

*gasp!!* What!? Your Christmas card display ribbon is absolute GENIUS! I knew I loved you for a reason or two! (But only for a reason or two, you know. ;)