Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My husband

Nathe is everything wonderful, he truly is. I found him downstairs with the kids while I was up to my elbows making carmel apples the other night. He was entertaining them with youtube videos of SpongeBob Square Pants and picture that he scanned it. They were all busting up with laughter. Thank you to a wonderful father and husband. Love you.



These are two of the scanned pictures that got the kids laughing. They made me laugh and I had to share. Plus the one of Nathan you can see he shaved off his goatee. Which has also been quite funny to the kids as they tell everyone, that none of us have beards anymore, and cute Bryce saying I will have a beard when I get bigger and have more birthdays. Nathe had to shave for work, since working at the refinery is potentially a danger if something is released in the air and he has to wear a face mask it has to fit his face and seal tight, thus no face hair.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Thank heaven for good husbands who love there kids and will do anything for a laugh! What more could you really ask for in a man!

Jessica Adams said...

Beauty, eh?! You look like that dude on The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe... ya know that half goat dude?? I dunno why, it just came to mind. Must be the way the blur made your hair... oh nevermind.
I love it!