Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the Weekend

For the 4th Holiday my cousin Kelly came and spent the day with us. We have been close friends all our lives, and love spending time with one another even if its just chatting on the phone. While she was here we took her to her favorite TACO TIME to get the crisp bean burritos that she loves, and made it just in time to get a Pace's Astro Bar as well. We also made shirts which was tons of fun. She is so fun to design with I enjoy getting her view and input on things. The kids of course loved having her here and got her to play all kinds of games with them. Then on the 4th we had yummy hamburgers with Nathan's parents, and with Jess and Justin. That night cute Nathan did his dad like responsibility of lighting off fireworks for the kids. Elise was of course so excited, Brycen took some time to warm up to all of it but enjoyed it in the end. Then Saturday Nathe and I got to go shopping by ourselves thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Miller. We are such bargain hunters but got some fun stuff for our eBay hobby. We did get a 3 inch memory foam pad for the bed which I love! I don't even want to get out of bed, its ever so comfortable. Then that night we took the kids to see Wall*e, at the drive in which was a really cute show with a great meaning, of love. We had a great weekend as a family and enjoyed being together.

1 comment:

kell-bell said...

Our shirts are so cool. I wore mine to run the Park City fun run and I was totally disappointed when people weren't stopping to compliment me on it. I think I told everyone in Jim's extended family how my cousin and I "made it ourselves" these people must think I'm crazy!