Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Snorkling for WORK





So a few weeks ago Nathan got to go to Hawaii for work. I was totally jealous and would of loved to of gone. Having taken the kids in March and having a blast then I would of welcomed the 5 hour flight. Anyway with having some big plans for next year for traveling I decided to stay home. Nathan got to spend the first day there just hanging out relaxing and snorkling I was glad he got some time to him self. He is so self less and such a hard worker that he deserved it and I was glad he was able to relax for atleast a day. Nathan went out early in the morning which he felt was the best and was able to see a turtle and then even have the turtle come right up to him a about a foot a way from his face. That would of scared me right out of the water. Nathe also saw a sea cucumber and a bunch of cool fish and got these awesome photos.







No comments: