Monday, May 10, 2010

Nine Years

I have an entire month to blog about, but had to take some time today to put on this post.
Nine Years together and I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for our children.
I love you Nathan more than ever, and am so glad I have you for Eternity.  Thank you for always putting up with me and having patience with me.  You have made so many of my dreams and wishes come true and am so glad for all the memories we have.  May there be many more. 
I LOVE YOU! your Brittney Sue

4 comments:

Kendra said...

happy 9 you two! isn't is great to celebrate your day and remember how awesome it was to say yes to forever! you are wonderful together and i truely admire your family. :)

KALLI said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaapy Anniversary! You can't hear it but I am singing!!

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

Look how CUTE you are!! Happy 9th! You are AWESOME together.
LOVE,
Steph

Kellye said...

So I just want to say that I think that you should post your birthday party that you did for Brycen. It was incredible and I know that many a mom would love your ideas! I want to hang out...when do you have some time?