Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our 6 month old Jellybean

Our little Kayla is now 6 months old, and I find myself wondering where the time has gone.  I can't believe we are half way through her first year.  She is quite a doll and we get comments about her everywhere we go.  Her stats for her weight is 16 pounds and she is 26 inches tall.  We just love having her around and the happiness she has brought into our family.  Its fun to see her personality begin to unfold.  She doesn't laugh as easily as the other too kids did, but I think she will.  She likes to sit and observe she doesn't like to be left alone.  She also gets mad if you take something from her.  She is learning to enjoy her veggies and rice cereal,  I am excited for her to try her fruits here in a bit.  We don't know what we would do with out her.
Here is another picture of her in her blessing dress
Kayla and her Grandpa in her BYU outfit that Grandpa got her for Christmas

7 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

I'm stealing her. Even though she roots for the wrong team. She even looks adorable in her cheerleading uniform and that is tough to do when it's BYU Blue.

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

TOO CUTE!!!! LOVE it! She is such a FUN baby.
Love, Steph

Kendra said...

crazy how quickly it goes! hope you guys are all back to feeling better. :)

Michelle said...

I love the jelly bean shirt you made her...I am assuming you made it. She is adorable.

Jess said...

she is precious. I love the BYU outfit. How cute! Can't believe she is 6 months already. Are you all feeling better yet? Let's do brunch :)

Kellye said...

Britt,

She is so beautiful! I love the cheerleader outfit. So cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Love,
Kel

Karly and Nick said...

We LOVE the BYU outfit! What a doll. She looks like so much fun. It was great to talk to you for a minute too!