Friday, November 20, 2009

Jelly Bean at 2 months



I took Kayla in for her two month check up yesterday and it was quite the day. I got all three kids bathed and ready and myself ready and we got to the doctors for what I thought was our 10:15 appointment to find out that, my appointment was at 1:15. At least I was early and hadn't missed it. I told my pediatrician and she felt so bad, I told her not to feel bad that its what happens when you have THREE kids. Then when we came back for the appointment, Kayla of course had a HUGE blow-out in her diaper and had made a huge mess all over her shirt, it was wonderful, but I still think she is adorable. Kayla weighs 11 pounds, and 12 ounces and is now 23 inches long. I can't believe how much she has grown. It breaks my heart. I just don't understand how you can feel like your pregnant for an eternity but they grow up so fast once you get them here. She got her shots which was no fun, and her brother and sister were quite concerned for her. Elise planned on holding her hand but since the appointment was later she was at school. Brycen kept telling her, "Kayla it will just take just two seconds." We are enjoying Kayla and love to get her to smile and coo. We are so glad she is part of our family.
Saddest sight ever with her little band-aids on those chubby thighs....
I bought this shirt when I was 40 weeks pregnant. It says "worth the wait" with a snail on it, so of course we had to get it since I was still waiting to actually get this little girl here, and since her sister loves snails so much...
Whenever Brycen sees Kayla smile he always says, "Kayla has a great smile," I have to agree!

4 comments:

T.A.T.I Crew said...

I want to chew on her face.

Can't wait to see her on Thursday.

Jessica Adams said...

Um. I'm stealing her. Sorry.

KALLI said...

She is absolutly adorable. I love how cute Brycen and Elise are with her. She does have a great smile. You are amazing. I can't believe how smoothly you handlr three. I am seriously juggling with two. Although Burk counts as two so really I guess I have four. :)

Cody and Haylee said...

Oh she is SO CUTE!!! I absolutely love her smile! You are so right, it feels like your pregnant FOREVER then after they're born, it flies by... NOT FAIR!