Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

What a weekend we had! Nathan wasn't feeling well, so I took the kids Trick or Treating. Elise and Brycen were so in to it and loved it all. I was thankful for the nice weather so they weren't freezing. Elise was our beautiful Snow White and she loved it when anyone told her how cute she was, and how she looked just like Snow White. Brycen enjoyed being the one dwarf, and had to try to be Grumpy literally, especially while getting candy. Kayla got to be wrapped up and carried by mom as our poisoned apple for our themed Halloween. When the kids got home they poured all their candy out on the floor and went through it all. It brought back memories of doing the same thing when I was a kid and trading for my favorites with my brothers and sisters. We wished Nathan would of been with us, Sunday we found out he has H1N1, poor guy. He has been in our room all weekend trying not to get us all sick. I am glad that the rest of are all feeling well, and hope it remains.
our handsome Grumpy

our little poisoned apple

our beautiful Snow White


All three of my cute kiddos!


12 comments:

kell-bell said...

The costumes are adorable, I love it, great job Britt! So sorry that Nathan has H1N1, good thing he has someone nice to take care of him, I hear it's an awful flu!

Wight's said...

So cute! Did you make those costumes (dwarf and apple)? I hope that you guys don't catch what Nathan's got! I hope he gets feeling better soon-miss talking to ya all the time. We will have to get together soon and catch up!

Leavitt's said...

The kids look super cute!! Don't let Nathan get anyone else sick!!

Michelle and Jason said...

So cute!! Let me know if you need anything okay!!

Jessica Adams said...

Oh my goodness. I cannot even handle how adorable they all are. Seriously.

Jess said...

Okay, those are the cutest costumes EVER! Tayler said "mom, maybe we could borrow their costumes" apparently ours weren't as good :)

I'm so sorry to hear that Nathan has that awful flu. It's hard to be the care taker of everyone so PLEASE let me know what I can do to help you.

Debbie said...

They are too cute Brittany! I hope Nathan feels better soon!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Adorable! I'm sorry that I have been such a slacker friend. I really feel bad that I haven't even seen your baby yet. Let's please get together and go to the zoo, or park or something! SOON!

Kellye said...

That is so cute! I loved the theme! This year Tate and Hayden were Buzz Lightyear (Tate) and Woody (Hayden). They were cute...but look at your craftiness! You are so good!

Kendra said...

seriously brit!! you put all other mom's to shame! i love the theme this year, snow white is one of my favorites! come see our blog to check out pictures of Holly Jane! :) yep she's here whoohoo!

Cody and Haylee said...

I heard you made those costumes - you are Amazing Britt! Your kiddos look so cute! Sorry about your hubby, hope he gets better soon!

Amy said...

Way too cute! Hope you are all on the mend:)