Monday, April 27, 2009

Good at finding


My conversation with Elise the other day consisted of the following:

Elise: Mom I am really good at seeing snails and really good at finding snails.

Me: Yes, Elise you are good at finding snails.
see here

Elise: Dad and Brycen are really good at finding golf balls.

Me: They are really good at finding golf balls.
see here

Elise: So mom, what are you really good at finding?

Me: Laughter

After giving it some thought, Elise I am good at finding your socks all over the house, but I love it!

7 comments:

Dwight and Heidi said...

I think you're really good at finding some of the best bargains I've ever seen.

Heidi

Jessica Adams said...

ooo! can you come to my house? i think the sock monster ate a few of mine, maybe you could find them!

T.A.T.I Crew said...

I love this post, Britt. So so cute.

Jess said...

What a cute conversation. Thanks for sharing. She is so darn cute and will be such a great big sister.

I think next week, maybe Tues. will work for me- how about you??

Miss you!

KALLI said...

I love the stuff kids say. That is so cute and funny. At least you find the kids socks all over. I find Burk's and they are way bigger and stinkier!! :)

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

Oh how I miss that Little Lise. Give her a big hug and kiss from me.
Steph

Forrest and Jennie said...

Britt! So cute! I really want to come hang out with you sometime soon. We need to catch up big time.