Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good News

So this morning my sweet husband called me. It was like 8:30 a time most normal people are awake. Well I wasn't I was asleep and in that frantic panic answered the phone, and tried to sound awake. It was Nathan and he of course knows and says, "did I wake you up?" I say "no I am alright." He then precedes to ask me,"Guess what is coming to Utah?" I am thinking as hard as my tired brain can is it a music group, is it Jack Johnson, or Collective Soul. I am at a total loss, he then says to me that it is in St. George now. I reply HALF ASLEEP, "I don't know the circus". Nope he laughs its In-N-Out. My favorite Burger place ever. I am so excited now if they just put one in Layton, I will be set. I am thrilled out of my mind and am craving a burger right now. Nathan just laughed and replied do you think I would call you and be excited about the CIRCUS coming. Ahh I am crazy and so out of it when I wake up.
You can read the news story about it here

7 comments:

kell-bell said...

Oh WOW, that is HUGE news. You're lives will be full of fresh-cut fries and burger goodness! Look up all the secret things you can order. I can't wait to move back to the west coast so I can get my weekly in-n-out fix again too!

Kellye said...

I'll have a 4 x4 animal style please! Hahahahaha! Now I have a another reason to go to St. George!

Kendra said...

Sweet! Draper is closer than St. George, but Layton would be heavenly! The last time Dave and I went to In-n-out was 10:30am in Reno heading back from CA. It was our last chance and we took it! We love it so much!! :) Maybe we should take a trip down, that would be fun!

Jessica Adams said...

Well I guess you'll just have to come visit us every time you go to In-N-Out, won't you now???
BWA HA HA HA!!

The Birds said...

That cracks me up that he called you so early just to tell you!! But now I'm craving some burger heaven!! Oh, and I heard you were expecting - are you? I totally can't tell in the pics because if you are you look WAY too good!!!
~Chandi

The Holmgrens said...

You're funny Brittney. I've never eaten there. I'll have to try it if I ever see one. Your kids are adorable, and it is fun to finally see them. Your trip to Georgia sounded fun. We lived and hour north of Hilton's Head. We use to go to Savannah a lot too. I love Savannah. I would love to live in Georgia. Send me and e-mail. jnholmgren@hotmail.com.

KALLI said...

Dude!
I am not kidding you guys are the perfect neighbors for us.
We must have been friends in heaven. Love baseball, hate the yankees, boys the same age who love golf, and In n out burger?
Burk is a title surcher and when he got the orders for in and out burger he emailed me and said "I hope they pay me in Burgers". FYI they are thinking of putting one in Layton in the old Fudruckers building.