Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Georgia


This January we got to go back to Georgia for our nephew Ammon's baptism. I love Georgia so I am always excited to get to go there. Spending time with the Lewis family is always enjoyable. We spent part of the week at Hilton Head Island in South Carolina and one day in Savannah, Georgia as well. We got to enjoy Grandpa all week, and just hoped he survived us. It was a wonderful experience being there as Ammon made the choice to be baptized. I still can't believe he is eight. He is a great kid with an amazing personality. Thanks for letting us be part of your day Ammon. We also got to go Bowling as a family. Elise got to turn 5 in Georgia and make a special birthday cake with her Aunt Stephanie. It was a week full of some wonderful memories.

3 comments:

Karly and Nick said...

Georgia is one place I have never been! It sounds like you guys had so much fun. January seems like a great time to go too...get away from the cold!

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

I miss you guys!! That was such a fun time. Thanks so much for being a part of our lives.
LOVE, Steph

Jess said...

So fun! I'm glad that you had such a great time. I am sure that Nathan's dad loved being with you guys too.
Amazing pictures! :)