Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Funny things

I know I am not trying to hard to get my blog updated.  One day I will....
Anyway for today I want to record a few funny things I have heard my kiddos say so I don't forget since I forget things all the time

Kayla was shrieking like normal and Elise says "That sounds like a racket"
I laughed knowing what she meant was "whats all that racket about" which is something Grandpa Miller asks Kayla quite often...

Other things we have learned from Grandpa Miller is counting our carbs, we are always checking to see if Grandpa can eat it or not.

Brycen also learned to say "Holy Mackerel" another Grandpa Miller favorite

I also had another experience with Brycen were he got dressed and came down stairs I told him he need to go change his pants into some shorts since its July.
So I went up stairs after him to help him find some and I hear him say "Every time I take off my pants its a disaster!"  I have no idea what that means or where he got that from.

So enJOY and I am glad my kids keep me laughing, I love you both and all the fun things we learn from Grandpa Miller

1 comment:

JBA said...

Love it all! There are those moments when you wish you didn't know where they got it from.