Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Two Weeks


On Saturday Kayla will be two weeks old. She is for sure my biggest distraction in life right now, I could sit and hold or even just watch her for hours. With this being our third I know how FAST life will go and I am trying to enjoy every moment of it even the 3 am feedings. She has been really great so far and is quite content. Elise and Brycen are enjoying every moment of her, Elise like to read books to her and bring her toys, Brycen likes to pat her on the head and say "Oh Kayla what are we going to do with you?" With all that life has brought I am thankful for all the help and support we have received. Most of all I am thankful for Nathan and all the support and love he has shown, he is a wonderful father and husband. I feel so complete and blessed to have such a wonderful spouse and three beautiful healthy children. Having Nathan have to go to Houston the first of this week proved to me what I already knew of how much I love and need him around. I am thankful for the great care he has taken of me and the kids. May we have many more weeks of fun and love with our new addition to our family whom we are all loving and snuggling. Enjoy the photos!

7 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

She is so stinking cute! I want to come see her, and bring you dinner. Please let me know what day would be good! I would love to bring over some pizza!

Kendra said...

She's so sweet Brit! holding her the other day was so fun and it was gret to see you too. Enjoy your newest cutie! :)

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

She is so sweet!! You are so wise to savor each moment.
Love, Steph

Jess said...

Brit, she is so precious! I'm sorry that yesterday seemed rushed. I wish I could have stayed for at least another hour and just hold that sweet little babe. She is adorable and I hope she didn't have anymore "throw-up" episodes again.

Thanks for letting us visit.

Karly and Nick said...

Oh she is sweet! It does go fast and I love the newborn stage! Go ahead and just sit and watch her! Wish I could come hold her!

KALLI said...

Hey Brit she is soooo cute. I am sorry I have not been over to meet miss jellybean yet but we will give you some settling in time. We are very excited for you. Please let us know if you need anything.

Cody and Haylee said...

Oh I just LOVE her too! I am glad you realize how fast they grow and enjoying your time with her, just staring at her - nothing wrong with that! It was so good seeing you the other day and holding her. (It makes me ache to hold my own... dang my impatience!) You guys both look great!